Wednesday, October 7, 2009




Today we celebrated three years of wedded bliss. (Love that expression...)

It was a really great little anniversary. Graham prepared a beautiful meal that incorporated both of our favorites: mussels (for me) and steak (for him) and we spent quite a long time at the dinner table eating, talking, and goofing off with Maggie as she whizzed by in her walker. In typical Graham fashion, he decided to pull out the china and dress Maggie in her Sunday best. (It's a good thing he's around because I'm far too practical to think of those sorts of things.)

I have to say that my favorite part of the evening, though, was taking turns dancing with Maggie while the other picked music. Bill Withers, the Beach Boys, Simon and Garfunkel...

I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable! Also does that china have a man in alligator suit on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Emily.

    It's actually a woman being eaten by an alligator. You should Google "Fornasetti Julia plates". I think you'd love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love maggie in that outfit! -kp

    ReplyDelete