Wednesday, March 31, 2010




Here she is, hamming it up for the camera. I asked Graham to take pictures of her last night because I knew I wouldn't get home until after her bedtime but I still wanted to see her. I'm so glad he obliged.

We thought it might be fun to give a run-down of her ever growing vocabulary. And because all I do on this blog is brag on my girl, here is a running list of her words and animal noises:

  1. cat
  2. duck
  3. dada
  4. mama
  5. pop pop
  6. baby
  7. shoes
  8. socks
  9. eyes
  10. hi
  11. bye
  12. cook cook (for cookie)
  13. bob bob (for bottle)
  14. woof woof
  15. quack quack
  16. tweet tweet
  17. oooh oooh (for monkeys)
  18. neigh
  19. roar

And my personal favorite: Henri, which is the name of our gray cat. Because he is French and she honors his heritage, she has an excellent pronunciation which sounds something like "awn-ree". Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. We miss you all tons. I would love to come back and cook dinner for the three you anytime. Have a great Easter.
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I may have to borrow this for my blog some time down the road. Good job Maggie! And yes we can get you an authentic Austrian Dirndl dress if you'd like! :)

    ReplyDelete