Saturday, December 20, 2008





We had a nice morning in Capitol Hill today. Jen and Joe were kind enough to make breakfast and then Graham and I walked over to Eastern Market to browse. Graham did his best to tolerate it... he's not one for open air markets. I love them. Plus, everyone keeps telling me that walking can help instigate labor. That didn't happen.

The highlight was this fantastic booth with vintage and antique linens. I spotted so many pieces to fall in love with. The turquoise table runner in the photo was especially pretty but we came home with a beautiful yellow paisley table cloth and some green linen napkins with white trim. Jason and Jesse are passing through tomorrow so it will be a good excuse to lay them out. Graham and I were thinking of putting together a nice lunch for the four of us. Maybe a soup and some crusty bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment