Tuesday, January 27, 2009




We had our first real snow today and with John and Susan here I was able to skip out and take a few photos.

It was sad to see them off at the airport, knowing that they won't be here to witness Maggie's milestones. We'll do our best with pictures and videos, of course, but having family spread all over the country (and world in Anne's case) isn't always easy.

On the bright side, Jen sent me an email today with a snapshot of this fantastic little bear she made for Maggie. She claims his arms are too long but I think he's perfect. I suggested Walter or Morton for a name but her dad came up with Mondale... definitely a winner.

P.S. Still having issues with comments. Graham finds that he typically gets an error message when he first hits "Post". If he hits it a second time, the comment usually takes. Let me know how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment