Thursday, April 9, 2009



Okay, so this isn't the best video of it... but good news... Maggie rolled over for the first time, yesterday! For the past week or so she has been truly focused on this endeavor and would make attempts at every opportunity. Typically she would get stuck on her side, unable to turn that last little bit, and it was pretty adorable to see how much this would frustrate her. She would squawk and grunt and shout, all in exasperation.

Well, yesterday, she finally made it over while she was at my mom's house for the day. It's silly, but when my mom called my desk to tell me, I felt a little lump rise in my throat. Not because of the accomplishment but because I wasn't there to witness it! I hate that I will have to miss milestones.

Fortunately she showed off a little bit for me and Graham when we got home.

1 comment:

  1. I showed my mom your beebee blog and she's now trying to convince me to do one too. I don't think an EvansBarryBabyBlog could hold a candle to Maggiesville, so I'll just have to steal your color and shape videos before you decide to copyright them.

    ReplyDelete